Assistant Professor of Physics
office: physics 306
phone: +972-4-829-4834 (for local calls - replace 0 for 972)
All rights reserved.
We use transport and scanned probes to study a variety of systems and phenomena down to the nanoscale.
- Manifestations of quantum mechanics in solids & electronic devices;
- Cooperative effects, interactions & many-body physics;
- Topological insulators;
- Nanomechanics and imaging of vortices in superconductors.
- Auslaender, Luan, Straver, Hoffman, Koshnick, Zeldov, Bonn, Liang, Hardy and Moler, Mechanics of
Individual, Isolated Vortices in a Cuprate Superconductor, Nature Physics 5, 35-39 (2009).
- Auslaender, Steinberg, Yacoby, Tserkovnyak, Halperin, Baldwin, Pfeiffer and West, Spin-Charge Separation
and Localization in One-Dimension, Science 308, 88-92 (2005).
- Auslaender, Yacoby, de Picciotto, Baldwin, Pfeiffer and West, Tunneling Spectroscopy of the Elementary
Excitations in a One Dimensional Wire, Science 295, 825-828 (2002).